“World’s First and Fully Integrated and Sustainable Pili Nut Plantation.”
“The Pili Nut Farm”, which eventually will have 12,000 mature trees for harvest, is soon to be the only fully integrated and self-sustainable pili nut plantation in the Philippines (and in the world), with the following operations now existing or in process of development.
- Seed production (2015) from the pili nuts of our initial 2015 harvest
- Grafted seeding productions from our own seeds and scions (detached from a pili tree used for grafting to a pili seedling)
- Scion orchard now planted and ready for use in grafting work 2016
- On site processing plant to be constructed late 2014
- Proprietary (private and trademarked) product brands for domestic and export sales
- Currently packaging and selling pulp oil, elemi oil and packaged pili nuts on a co-packaging basis.
INVESTING IN PILI – HOW? WHY? WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?